Friday, November 17, 2006

Half A Page of Scribbled Lines

The Anecdotal Antidote was an idea I had early this year. My intention was to create a blog comprising a wide variety of good people and excellent writers that I'd met surfing the liberal blogs. The theme was to create an upbeat, non-political blogozine that would feature posts about art, music, food, family, work and play.

It didn't work out.

I'd like to thank everyone involved, because all parties invited had the best of intentions at the onset. We all have day gigs and other blogs, and I think some of us (myself included) had the feeling that we had to come up with something extraordinary and somewhat different than what we normally do.

If you happen to stumble across this post and are in search of a good read, please consider the clicking the following links:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home